Volcano Exploration BaseLEGO®
Get busy with some serious scientific work!
Help the scientists and explorers discover new information about the volcano! Find a spot to set up the exploration base so the scientists have the equipment they need. Then use the excavator and dumper to place boulders in the rack and break them open to find the crystal elements. Fly the drone over the volcano to get a bird's eye view. Science rocks!
- Includes 6 minifigures: a female scientist, scientist with heatsuit, female worker, male worker and 2 adventurers.
- Features a mobile operations center, excavator, wheeled dumper, drone, boulder rack and a volcano with an eruption function.
- Mobile operations center features a detachable truck cab with space in the back to carry a boulder, rolling wheels and a side that opens to reveal the operations center.
- Excavator features an extendable hammer arm.
- Wheeled dumper features rolling wheels and a handle.
- Drone features spinning rotors.
- Use the lever to trigger the volcano eruption.
- Set the boulders in the boulder rack and use the excavator to crack them open and retrieve the crystals.
- Accessory elements include 4 boulders, 4 crystal elements, shovel, pickaxe, walkie-talkie, camera, crowbar, drill and a metal detector.
- Headgear accessory elements include 3 hard hats, baseball cap, adventurer's hat and a heatsuit helmet.
- Volcano measures over 5” (13cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Boulder rack measures over 2” (6cm) wide, 2” (6cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Mobile operations center with truck measures over 4” (12cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Excavator measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Wheeled dumper measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Drone measures over 2” (6cm) long, 3” (10cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.