Fisher-Price is committed to the communities surrounding its headquarters in East Aurora, New York. Over the years, Fisher-Price has supported initiatives ranging from playgrounds, music and arts appreciation, education, to children's hospitals. Specifically, Fisher-Price and its employees have given their energy, time and financial support to the following:
- Development, design and installation of 17 playgrounds in Western New York.
- Funding of the "Childcare Space" at EPIC's (Every Person Influences Children) new National Center for Parenting and Character Development.
- Support of the Buffalo Philharmonic by sponsoring children's concerts with pre- and post-concert programs and school-based educational programs that offer music to inner-city students and low-income schools.
- Sponsorship of the annual children's holiday show staged by Theatre of Youth (TOY), the region's only full-time professional theatre in upstate New York dedicated to young audiences.
- Creation of a family center at Buffalo's Women's and Children's Hospital for families to relax while children receive care at the hospital, as well as renovation of the main lobby and grants to the hospital for updated equipment.
- Camperships for first-time campers at Cradle Beach Camp, which has served disabled and disadvantaged children in Western New York since 1888.
- Support of learning materials for the school libraries in Buffalo's 14 Early Childhood Centers (grades PreK-3) in the Buffalo Public Schools.