Take kids’ imaginations into space with LEGO® DUPLO® Disney and Pixar Buzz Lightyear’s Planetary Mission (10962) – a feature-filled, developmental playset for preschoolers aged 2 and up.
Open ended play with the iconic space ranger
Fans of the Disney and Pixar Lightyear movie and the iconic space ranger himself will enjoy helping Buzz and his 3 friends – Sox the robot cat, Ivan the computer and Eric the triangular droid – find his spaceship’s missing fuel cell. They search the cave with its opening door, explore the jungle with its climbable vine, and check out the radar station with its turnable dish to find the fuel cell, then blast off for endless adventures in Buzz’s spaceship. This versatile building toy encourages preschoolers’ creativity and imagination and teaches them about teamwork and the wonders of space.
Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful exploration into young children’s hands.
- Take young imaginations into space – LEGO® DUPLO® Disney and Pixar Buzz Lightyear’s Planetary Mission (10962) provides endless developmental play for fans of Buzz Lightyear
- Activity-packed planet – Includes a LEGO® DUPLO® Disney and Pixar Buzz Lightyear figure, Sox the robot cat, Ivan the computer, Eric the triangular droid, a spaceship, fascinating locations and fun accessories
- Fun details – The cave has an open-and-shut function, the jungle area has a climbable vine, the radar station has a turnable dish and the spaceship will take kids on endless adventures
- Gift for preschoolers – Give this hands-on playset as a birthday present or any-day treat to toddlers aged 2 and up
- More to explore – Buzz Lightyear’s spaceship measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide: just the right size to put big adventures into small hands
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are designed with engaging narratives, captivating colors, diverse characters and fascinating details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet demanding global safety standards