LEGO® Minecraft® The Skeleton Dungeon (21189) is an action-packed toy for Minecraft players aged 8 and up.
Classic Minecraft adventures with LEGO creativity
This versatile playset pits a cave explorer against hostile skeletons in a multi-biome environment comprising a dripstone cave with stalagmites and stalactites; a lush cave with bushes, vines, water, clay and torches; and the skeletons’ dungeon, which includes a spinning skeleton spawner. Hands-on action includes pushing a stalagmite tomake rocks crash down onto the hostile mobs and rotating a wall to reveal a third skeleton. Weapons include a crossbow and pickaxe, and there’s also a chest containing a music record, bread and a bone. There’s everything a Minecraft player needs to enjoy endless creative adventures!
- Action-packed set for Minecraft® players – With classic details, hands-on features and multiple biomes, LEGO® Minecraft The Skeleton Dungeon (21189) has everything kids need for endless adventures
- Iconic features – Includes the cave explorer, 3 skeletons and 3 biomes: a dripstone cave with a rock-fall function; a lush cave with bushes, clay and torches; and a dungeon with a skeleton spawner
- Many ways to play – Kids can build, explore, battle and operate fun features as they embark on endless Minecraft® adventures, then rebuild the set for even more creative play
- Gift for kids – Give Minecraft® players aged 8 and up a birthday, holiday or any-day treat with this hands-on version of the video game
- Reconfigurable fun – Measuring over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14 cm) deep, this versatile set is packed with play possibilities
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give kids a different way to enjoy the video game, with mobs, scenes and features brought to life with the hands-on creativity of LEGO bricks
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards