Budding Super Heroes aged 4 and up can develop their building skills, enjoy fun-filled activities and explore endless imaginative play with LEGO® Marvel Shuri's Lab (76212).
The very best start
There’s lots to engage and entertain youngsters inside Shuri’s lab. Shuri has power gloves to test while Black Panther whizzes around on his hoverboard (will he avoid the weapons rack?). There’s even a chance for disc-shooter target practice. Inside the box, each bag of bricks contains a complete model and character that kids can build quickly to get the play started fast! There’s also a large Starter Brick that gives youngsters a partly constructed lab from which to start building. Intuitive instructions are provided in the form of a colorful picture-story guide.
Great fun for families
LEGO sets designed for kids aged 4+ provide a great way for adults to join in the build-and-play fun, whether the youngster is a LEGO fan or experiencing LEGO bricks for the first time.
- Made for kids aged 4+ – LEGO® Marvel Shuri's Lab (76212) features fun activities and imaginative play possibilities with Black Panther and Shuri
- Super-Hero characters – Includes Shuri and Black Panther minifigures, a disc shooter, accessories and a Starter Brick to make the building quicker so there’s more time to play
- Playful learning – Kids will develop their building skills as they enjoy fun-filled activities and explore endless imaginative play
- Gift for little Super Heroes – This fun building set for kids aged 4 and up is designed to strengthen developmental skills and increase creative confidence
- Portable play – This compact playset measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep
- Engage young imaginations – LEGO® 4+ sets introduce your child to a wide universe of movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards